Friday 15 March 2013

LIPSTICK LOVE

Kate Lipstick for Rimmel [shade 110]

I've always been  huge fan of Kate Moss' collection of lipsticks for Rimmel (it's probably the only 'high street' lipstick that I love) because the packing is so cute, (I'm a total sucker for packing) and the products smell so delicious. So today, whilst I was pondering around the shops, I went into Boots and I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous this shade was. The first thing I though of when I saw it was summer. Yes summer. Just think how amazing this shade will look against bronzed skin, I'm so excited! But anyways, when I discovered  shade I just had to have it especially because it's a coral red, which is the only shade I don't have in my ever growing collection or what my mum calls 'Paige's draw of rainbow lipsticks.' Haha!
I think I will always love Kate Moss for Rimmel and definitely if the satin style formula stays the same, it really gives my lips a nourishing feeling. I love how easy it is to apply, how it smells of watermelons and how cheap it is, it's an absolute steal!
The only criticism I have of the product is how quickly it comes off, which for me is about an hour to an hour and a half, but considering the price I'm not bothered.

Upside down pout (how edgy of me)
So what do you think of this high-street lippy? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment