Saturday 16 March 2013

PRIMARK HAUL


Grey jumper with eagle embellishment
Black skater dress with cutout body
Nude cropped knitted jumper

Spike necklace in silver 
Five pack of 15 denier tights in black
Silver ring with a blue stone
One pair of navy socks with white lace trim 
One pair of white fold over 'frilly' socks 
40 Hair elastics in black - £1.00

Yesterday I went to Oxford Street and couldn't resist going into Primark, and I'm so glad I did! Primark is definitely making its way up in my books and lately, its has had some excellent items. I went to the Tottenham Court Road store, and if you're from London (or visiting) I highly advise you to use this one, its tidy, very spacious and generally stocks more than other stores. I went before 11am and the store was practically empty, which for me is ideal, I absolutely hate when stores are busy but overall I love shopping in this store!
I was so pleased with some of the items I brought, especially the spike necklace as I was about to purchase a similar one from Topshop at more than double the price.

So anyway, what do you think of Primark lately? How would you style these items?









No comments:

Post a Comment