Thursday 11 April 2013

MY WEEK IN NAILS

Basically I'm every beauty bloggers nightmare when it comes to nails, my natural nails have always been so frail and break easily leaving me with horrible stumpy nails and I would be lying if I told you I didn't bite my nails.
But anyways last week I decided I needed acrylics, I cannot stand to look at what could barely pass for being fingernails any longer! I know acrylics are really bad for your nails but they look so much more presentable, and its far nicer to paint!

So with nice nails comes the challenge of painting them although don't you think there are some beaut shades on the high street lately? I always get a little excited when I get my nails done and splash out on various nail polishes but there was no way I could say no to OPI Lincoln Park after Dark. This shade is beyond a dream, definitely for me because I love any product that is a deep red or purple. I don't own many OPI shades but this has to be by far one of favourite nail vanish shades of all time! Is there any that you would recommend? 

But back to the subject, I am currently adoring the Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine nail paints and couldn't resist to buy five different shades (because they're all so pretty, obviously.) I'm a really impatient person and will be the first person to admit it so painting my nails so a constant nightmare because I can't be bothered with all the faffing about waiting for them to dry but I've found I reeeeeeeally enjoy this collection. For me, it drys quick, doesn't chip and the colours just pop - so  in love with the 'Blueberry 306' at the moment! 



So these are my two favourite choices for nail vanish this week, I hope the images help you understand why I love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment