Saturday 13 April 2013

BARGAIN ALERT

No one can resist makeup when it's on offer, especially not me, so when I went to buy the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (heard so many good things so I had to try it for myself!) and noticed that if you spend over ten pounds on Rimmel products you receive the Scandaleyes mascara free, I couldn't refuse. In order to receive the offer, I purchased the Match Perfection foundation in shade 100 and Moisture Renew in Nude Delight 700.


Personally myself I've always preferred high end foundations such as YSLTouche Eclat, but I honestly cannot fault the Rimmel Match Perfection. I've found the formula blended really well into my skin and smelt so good!

As for the lipstick, I absolutely adore this colour and it applies like a dream. Although like all budget lipsticks it doesn't last for very long but for £4.49 you can't really complain!

I'm yet to try out the mascara, but I'm planning to review and compare all my mascaras within the next week so I shall let you know very soon what I think about it!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment