Thursday 25 April 2013

MY LATEST LOVES



REDKEN Extreme Cat hair treatment
Sudocrem
Yves Saint Laurent Elle perfume
MUA Eyeshadow palette in Heaven and Earth
Essie Nail lacquer in Rosebowl
Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel
Clarins Smoothing Body Scrub For a New Skin

Hello there! Just a quick blog post because I feel like I haven't blogged in awhile but these are the products I'm absolutely loving at the moment. If I could only recommend one product it would have to thr Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel, this is an essential beauty product! I use this every day after taking my makeup off and it has guaranteed me super soft skin whilst cleansing my face! Its a dream in a tube! 
I'm loving Elle by Yves Saint Laurent lately (as you can tell because I've almost finished the bottle...gasp) due the floral smell. It's what I would describe as being a 'light' fragrance and it's just the most perfect smell for this sunny weather.
If you're wondering why there is a huge tub of Sudocrem, I have been having the worst breakouts ever lately and one of my close friends advised me to use it and I'm so glad I did! Why have I not discovered the wonders of Sudocrem before!? 

Thanks for reading, have a lovely week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment