Friday 26 April 2013

WHAT'S IN MY BAG? #1



 TOPSHOP Twistlock Holdall bag
Rayban Wayfarer in Tortoise Shell 
WHSmith 2013 Pocket Diary
Nivea Invisible deodorant
Boots black hair grips
Canon camera (my on the go one!)
Accessorize Purse
Superdrug Antibacterial hand gel
Highland spring water
Spotted makeup bag from Tesco
Random makeup - Scandaleyes mascara, Collection Extreme 24hr Felt Liner
and Maybelline coverstick
Pens
House keys
Paracetamol and Lozenges (because I have a horrid head cold)
Receipts 
Glamour magazine 
A-Derma Intense Lip Repair Balm
Apple iPad Mini
Lighter (not sure why I have this as I have quit smoking!) 
Blockbuster membership card

I always love watching/reading other bloggers and youtubers 'what's in my bag' so I decided to do my own. My current bag is from topshop and I usually don't like bag which aren't leather, but when I saw this one I just had to have it. It's the perfect size for me and I really like the structure of the bag so it's a win win situation :)  The contents of my bag is very random, but it definitely reflects me!

So what do you have in your bags? Is the contents as random as mine?
Thanks for reading guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment