Friday 10 May 2013

THEY'RE REAL! MASCARA - GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN


I'm definitely slow on jumping on the bandwagon with this mascara in the beauty blogging word, especially when I've read so many great reviews about it. The thing with me is I don't like opening products and not finishing them, so I was waiting for my previous mascara to run out before I brought the Benefit They're Real mascara, but when I saw that Elle Magazine was offering a free 40g sample with this months issue, it seemed totally logically to 'try before I buy!' Elle always has a great section on beauty anyways so it seems like it was £4.00 very well spent!




  I was really dubious about this mascara because my lashes are very short and horrid and quite frankly don't do what any mascara says it will do, but I have truly discovered the holy grail of mascara! I must admit £19.50 for a mascara can be considered to be pricey but I promise you it is worth every penny, I've recently been out and purchased a full sized product! There is no surprise it's the UK's number one selling mascara, it lengthens and separates my lashes perfectly and comes off with ease.
I would suggest that if you're dubious about this mascara to try and get the freebie with Elle, but they're selling out fast!




So what do you think about Benefit's They're Real mascara? Can you suggest any better mascaras?

No comments:

Post a Comment