Wednesday 29 May 2013

WOULD YOU RATHER? BEAUTY TAG

Image from weheartit.com, edited by myself using picmonkey.

I was browsing different blogs the other day and I came across Jade's blog You Look Nice Today and I had noticed she had done the Would you rather? Beauty Tag so I decided to jump on board! Enjoy! 

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Without a doubt, I would rather lose my palettes and eyeshadows. Mascara can automatically change my face from dull and boring to 'oh hey she doesn't look so dead today' and I'm definitely more of a lippy kind of girl than eyeshadows anyways.

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I have infact recently had my hair chopped off into a bob, and as much as I love it I want my long hair back! So I'm going to have to say never be able to cut it again, I have too much of a funny shaped head to have no hair (sorry if this sounds really superficial)

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I'm very pale and I find that pink blushes and lipsticks just don't compliment my skin. I'm a massive fan of the Sleek blush in Suede and the new shade called Rotonde from Pierre Hardy for Nars is just beautiful, so I think that answers itself! Coral cheek all the way!

If you had £1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Despite my love for beauty, and only really blogging about beauty products, my wardrobe is in a desperate need of revamping, and when I say desperate I mean desperate! I would rather buy clothes especially because I have eyes on so many nice items at the moment! Roll on payday! 

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Lipstick as eyeliner? Did I just read that right? A big huge massive no no, eyeliner as lipstick is definitely the answer for this question. To be fair, you can buy some really pretty eyeliner shades that would be nice used as lipstick.


Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
We don't have Sephora in the UK so I've never had the privilege of trying any of their products, and I absolutely adore MAC products so it has got to be MAC!

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
I kind of answered this question in the first one, I'd rather use one eyeshadow colour. I'm usually minimal eyes with bright lips kind of girl anyways and to have only one lip colour for the rest of my life would be a disaster!



Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

I've never really had to think about a question like this, but I would say winter clothes in summer. I have anemia (low iron levels) so I'm pretty much always cold so it seems only logical to go with this answer.

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
This is a difficult one for me! I always wear acrylics so I alwaaaaays have my nails painted, dark and bright shades. No matter how much I think that dark nails suit me more than bright shades, I'm going to say bright. Nothing is quite more in your face than a neon Models Own!

Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I'm so loving Benefit's They're Real mascara at the moment and there is no way in any shape or form I'd give that up for my favourite lip product (which is Rimmel's Apocalips). Sorry Rimmel! 


Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?

Unfortunately my hair is too short to do either of these, I usually just push it back into a low bun/knot when I'm not in the mood of styling my hair. Going on when my hair was long, I loved to have it in a sleek ponytail, so there's your answer!

Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I'm not a fan of lipgloss anyways and never use it so it would be bye bye lipgloss!

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
As long as they were a nice shape, not 'catepillar' eyebrows and a decent shade to match my hair, I'd happily sharpie them in any day!

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I've dreaded this question all tag! I always have my nails painted, but then again I'm never seen without makeup. Never. So I guess I would rather live without nail polish, as much as it hurts to say that!

So that's it! Have you done this tag? If so leave a link in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment