Wednesday 29 May 2013

OREO MILKSHAKE RECIPE

My milkshake brings all the boys to my yard and they're like it's better than yourssssss (Okay I lied, this milkshake will probably not bring any boys to your yard but it tastes pretty amazing if I do say myself so who needs the boys, right?)
One thing I can't fib about is how easy this is to make and this recipe serves about 3-4 people!

What you will need:
12 Oreo Cookies
2 Pints of milk (I used semi-skimmed)
As much ice cream as you like - I would recommend using about a quarter of 2L tub of vanilla ice cream
A blender to mix it all together

As you can tell by what you need, it's very simple! So step one. Blend all the oreos up in the blender until they create a dust/crumbly mixture. Step two. Add the milk and blend together. Step three. The final step is to add the ice cream and surprise surprise blend it together.
Pour into glass, add a straw (if you want) and enjoy! Easy peasy! 

BEWARE: This is a very sweet and sickly milkshake

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, I will have to give it a go.

    Feyi
    Uncover the Untold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy, and you can change the oreos to pretty much anything!

      Delete