Friday 31 May 2013

NAILS OF THE WEEK

NYC Lights Camera Glitter
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blueberry

As I'm sure you're aware, I have a love (more of an obsession really) with nail polish, my collection is unbelievable! I've been getting really bored with just block coloured nails lately so I decided to jazz them up a little!
I simply started with Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine in Blueberry, which by itself is a beautiful colour don't get me wrong but let's be honest it's just a blue nail varnish. When I was in Superdrug the other day I couldn't resist picking up this NYC Lights Camera Glitter nail varnish! 
It's basically a clear nail varnish with sprinkles of silver glitter and a few hexagon shaped holographic blue and lilac glitter thingys- great description I know!
 It's so pretty and glittery and girly and I just love it! I would say it takes about two to three coats (depending on how much glitter you want) to properly see the glitter. One thing I adore about this nail varnish is that it doesn't chip and when you apply it, it has like a top coat kind of finish.


The only issue I have with the NYC Lights Camera Glitter is it is a PAIN in the backside to remove! I had mine removed by the technician in the nail shop because I was getting my infills and even he struggled so unless you're happy to scrub it off with plenty of remover then I wouldn't advise it! Buttttttt then again, that isn't going to stop me wearing it!

Have you tried any NYC nail varnishes? Would you recommend any other glitter nail varnishes?


No comments:

Post a Comment