Tuesday 28 May 2013

A TEENY TINY SUPERDRUG HAUL


Sooooo I went into my local superdrug with my mum and because I haven't been paid yet I intended not to purchase anything. Whoops. But to be fair, I barely spent anything so I have no reason to feel guilty! 
What did I pick up? Oh just a few essentials. Like I said in my May Empties post, I like to use face wipes to remove my make up and because I have combination skin (more on the dry side if I'm honest) these wipes seemed perfect so I'll let you know how good, or bad, these are in some upcoming posts. I also picked up my favourite hand cream and heat defence spray and some other bits.

I'm not a massive fan of drugstore makeup, I mean some items are complete gems and I absolutely love them but generally speaking they're obviously not as good as the high end brands, but nail varnish is an exception. There was no way I was going to walk past the NYC counter without taking advantage of the 3 for 2 offer. No way! I actually love some of the products NYC make, especially their nail polish. I picked up a glitter nail polish, which I wear would over an opaque nail varnish, called Lights Camera Glitter, a clear topcoat and a bubblegum pink nail varnish which funnily enough is called Bubblegum Pink. I am currently wearing the Lights Camera Glitter over Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine in Blueberry and I adoreeeeee it! Expect a post very soon!
The final item I bought which I think is by far the best, is Superdrug's Vitamin E All Over Body Moisturiser. I love love love love love this. I have previously used this before, loved it then and I love it now. I seriously cannot rave about this enough. Trust me ladies, whatever moisturiser you are currently using, bin it and get some of this (okay well maybe don't do that but you have to try this!) Everyone I have spoke to and all the blog posts I have read love this product, and when you try it you'll understand why. As you know I'm really funny about the smell of products but this smells great and leaves my skin silky soft. Just perfection in a tub, and for £2.99 you can't go wrong!

I hope to be reviewing some of these products very soon, so keep your eyes peeled. 
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment