Saturday 4 May 2013

A LITTLE UPDATE

Well I have had such an amazing week, and I hope all you lovely readers have too. I thought I would post today a little update to let you know what's going on in my life. Firstly, I have a new job! I recently left my job at Waitrose because I felt like the food industry just didn't do it for me, and now I am a sales advisor in Debenhams which I am so excited about! 

Secondly, I'm one week away from finishing my first year at uni! This year has gone so quick, I've meet tons of lovely people and uni is what inspired me to start blogging so I'm so grateful for everything. A lot has happened this past year and I've learnt so much but one thing I can't get my head around is I'm no longer going to be a fresher! Time truly does fly!

My last little update is regarding my hair. I know I don't blog much apart from beauty product reviews and I've decided it is time to change. With the first year of uni being almost over, I'm going to have a lot more free time, so I'm hoping to post more lifestyle posts, outfits of the days and hauls! But back to the topic... I've gone for the chop! Again! My sister is a trainee hairdresser and we got a bit bored the other day and decided to cut my hair, I'm not entirely sure if I like the length but I'm going to share it with you anyways!


This photo isn't great, but today is an unphotogenic day...you get the idea!

Anyways, I'm off shopping for new makeup brushes, so keep checking this space for reviews and my makeup brush collection!
Have a good weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment