Sunday 2 June 2013

SUNDAY POST #1

As some of you may remember I promised to make my blog more personal, so I'm planning to make a post every Sunday giving you a little insight into my life! I got the idea Lily Melrose from llymlrs and my posts are pretty much going to follow the same structure as Lily's because I think it's a great idea! 
So here goes Sunday Post #1

1. I didn't really do anything significant, but it's been a good one! With my first year of uni over and only having a part time job; I find myself getting bored very quickly but this week I actually enjoyed some 'Paige time' especially because earlier this week I had been feeling a little under the weather so it was nice to just chill and catch up one some much needed sleep. Althoughhhhh that didn't last long as I went out on friday and got very drunk (my poor skin) but heyho, I had a really good night! Apart from working yesterday and today I did nothing! What an exciting life hey!

2. This week is going to be a busy one. I've agreed to lots of overtime at work and my mum's birthday is on Wednesday so I'm actually looking forward to this week. I like to keep myself busy and that's one reason for why I started this blog! Without a doubt, the day I'm most looking forward to this week is Wednesday, my mum means so much to me so I'm excited to spoil her and have a lovely day in the sunshine together. 

3. Lately I've been loving Superdrug's Vitamin E collection, so be sure to keep an eye out for a review soon! Oh and I'll also be posting my May favourites this week! Oh anddddd aren't pop tarts the most amazing things ever?! I'm completely obsessed with them!

Some instagram photos from this week.

4. I've dyed my hair, again! This time I've opted for a chocolate brown and I prefer it so much to the washed out auburny brown colour I had before, even though I have to take a double look in the mirror because I'm not used to having dark hair!

5. I just want to finish off with a massive thank you to all my readers. I absolutely love writing this blog and it just makes me feel great that I know people enjoy reading it! Thank you so so so much guys!

So there's a little look into my life and this past week, I hope you all have had a good week and have an even better one this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment