Sunday 30 June 2013

SUNDAY POST #5

Image from Pinterest.
1. What a busy week I've had! Remember I was telling you I was going to say yes to as many things as I possibly could? Well this week that only really applied to work! I've spent the last five days working my absolute bum off although I had a lovely day off at Hampton Court on Tuesday (see the post here.) The weather has been so nice this week, so I'm a little gutted that I've been working inside but that's life! Apologies for the lack of blogging this week, however I did manage to get three posts up so make sure you read them!

2. I've got the week off work so I'm going to make the most of it! Tomorrow night I'm going out with the girls from work for dinner and drinks to celebrate one of the girls getting married, so I'm excited for that! Apart from tomorrow night, I'm planning to have a chilled week, enjoying the sunshine and blogging as much as possible. And boy have I got a lot planned for you guys! This week, expect my June favourites, Essies Naughty Nautical range review and the start of my 'battle of the bests' posts. 
Instagram photos from this week
3. One product that I've been using a lot this week is Soap and Glory's The Scrub of Your Life. It's probably the only scrub that doesn't affect my sensitive skin and leaves me feeling silky soft, but I'll tell you more later this week as it's going to feature in my June favourites!

4. And that's my Sunday update ladies! I just want to say a massive thank you for continuing to read my blog, it really means so much to me but I with GFC going tomorrow, please please please follow me on Bloglovin. 

Thanks again ladies, have a lovely week whatever you do, Paige xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment