Thursday 11 July 2013

BATTLE OF THE HAND CREAMS

Nivea Soft
Superdrug Intensive Hand Cream
Etré Hand and Body lotion
Soap and Glory Hand food
The Body Shop Vitamin E Hand and Nail Treatment

Nivea Soft Refreshing Soft Moisturising cream:
This is a diamond in the world of moisturisers. It's definitely one of my favourite hand creams out of the bunch, and probably on the whole market. The formula is definitely what makes it stand out for me. Its a thick consistency which melts into my skin quickly and surprising leaves no greasy feeling just very soft hands. The effects of this cream are visible almost instantly. My hands feel nourished and soft without delay and I would totally recommend this to all you dry hand sufferers out there!

Superdrug Intensive Hand Cream
They weren't lying when they say it's 'intensive'! This hand cream is perfect for anyone with really dry hands as it tackles the issue straight away and leaves hands feeling soft. I personally found this cream was a bit too rich for me, and I definitely wouldn't use it as an everyday hand cream, although that's because I don't suffer from reaaaaally dry hands. This cream was perfect for my sister who suffers from dry hands so I guess it just wasn't for me.

Etre Hand and Body Lotion
I'm not entirely sure where I got this from, but wherever it was it wasn't cheap! I wasn't too sure about this hand lotion, mainly because it has a 'wetter' consistency compared to other hand creams, but I had nothing to doubt! With a little bit of effort it soaks into my skin fairly quickly, and leaves my hands very soft instantly without a greasy residue. However (dun dun durrr) I probably wouldn't repurchase. I'm more of a quick-squirt-of-hand-cream-on-the-go kind of girl, and this is a more like a takes-a-lot-of-time-to-work-in kind of cream. Just not for me I'm afraid!


Soap and Glory Hand food
As I'm sure you're all aware, this is a massive craze between beauty bloggers, and I can totally see why! The formula is really nice, leaves my hands feeling soft and refreshed, although I find it a little too creamy for me. I just felt like it took a lot of effort for it to soak into my skin; but when it did my hands felt sooooo good. I'm uming and ering about this product but overall I did like it.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Hand and Nail Treatment
I really adore this hand cream! It's very similar to the Nivea Soft cream that I rave about, although it's not as good (soz body shop!) The only difference is that the formula is a lot thinner when compared to Nivea, although unlike Etré - it soaks in really quick and leaves my hands feeling beyond amazing. It's the best smelling product out of the bunch and I really like the simplistic packaging.
Products in order of favouritism:
Nivea Soft
The Body Shop Vitamin E
Soap and Glory Hand Food
Etré Hand and Body Lotion
Superdrug Intensive Hand Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment