Sunday 28 July 2013

FOTD - MY EVERYDAY 'NO MAKEUP' MAKEUP

Before I begin this post, I just want to apologise for my lack of blogging these past couple of weeks. I've just been so rushed off my feet lately but I promise I'll be blogging away like usual in no time!

My everyday essential make up items are:
Garnier Moisture Match for Combination to oily skin (not photographed as it was in my bag)
MAC Face and Body in C2
Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Transparent 
MAC Blush in Cubic
Benefit Speed Brow in Neutral
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Rimmel Glam Lash eyeliner
MaxFactor Eyeshadow in Pearl Beige- used as a highlighter
NYX Lip Cream in Antwerp
Fraulein and Real Techniques makeup brushes.
These are the products that I use on an everyday basis, just when I want to wear makeup but I don't want to put too much effort in. If you ever see me on an ordinary day, you'll notice my makeup is very minimal and that's basically because unless I'm doing something special; I won't make much of an effort but I wouldn't dream of leaving my house without makeup on! I'm very aware of how bad it is to smother my face in makeup everyday but don't feel comfortable without it.

And that's my everyday essentials when it comes to my face!
Do you use any of these products? What are your essential fotd products?

No comments:

Post a Comment