Monday 15 July 2013

JULY GLOSSYBOX

I have to be 100% honest and say that when this box first arrived I was like 'meh', but the more I keep thinking about it, the more I'm starting to like it.
I would have never have chosen any of the products in here by myself (that explains my meh reaction) but then I think to myself and say, well isn't the reason I signed up to glossybox is to try products I wouldn't have discovered on my own? Yes. Yes it was!
This box contains really good products and I'm excited to try them, shame I judge it before I saw its potential! 
Apart from Essie and Sleek, these brands are new to me so it should be interesting to try this box out over the next month! This months box contained:

Sleek Pout Paint in Cloud 9
Sleek Pout Paint in Rosette
Essie Sleek Sticks in Oh My Gold! (new product!)
Anatomicals Spray misty for me facial spritz
Alterna Haircare Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist
Coola Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented 

Receiving full sized products is always a bonus so I was very happy that 4/6 products this month were full sized! 

No comments:

Post a Comment