Friday 5 July 2013

JUNE GLOSSYBOX (FINALLY ARRIVED!)

Hello hello helloooooo ladies! So I thought I would kick off this gorgeous Friday afternoon with my June Glossybox post. I'm not quite sure what happened with delivery this month, but my box was delayed, nevertheless I'm impressed. I've seen many bbloggers slating the box saying how much they didn't like this months product, I however disagree. I'm actually really excited about this months products!
All these brands are new to me, despite having heard of them before, I've never actually used any products from them (I guess that's why I'm excited!) This month box included:

Monu Professional Skincare Hydrating Moisturiser SPF 30ml
Helen É Cosmetics Eye Pencil with Smudger in Black
Figs & Rouge Coco Rose Lip Balm
Organic Surge Shine Boost Conditioner
MEMEME Long Lasting Nail Gloss in Wild

I'm amazed at the fact that four out of five products were full sized! Very impressed! From the little leaflet that comes with the box, these products look very promising so keep your eyes peeled for rates and slates!

No comments:

Post a Comment