Wednesday 31 July 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD

Hello beauties! 
I was recently tagged by the lovely Fleur Danielle for this tag and decided to give it a go! The basic aim behind the Liebster Award is to recognise new blogs and celebrate our love for blogging, plus it's always fun to do a tag! Tag's are a favourite of mine, I was always a fan of filling out them long lists of questions and posting them on myspace and piczo, so I'm more than happy to do a tag! 


So whats the rules of the Liebster Award?
1. Give 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the tagger
3. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 followers or under to give the award and link them in your post
4. Create 11 new questions for your chosen bloggers to answer
5. Make sure the chosen bloggers are aware that you have selected them
6. Do not tag the person who tagged you


11 Random Facts:
-I'm absolutely terrified by mash potato and foxes
-I spend 80% of my monthly wages on beauty products
-I love buying stationery
-I once tried to be vegetarian but it last about an hour (I love bacon far too much)
-I do better in situations where I'm under pressure
-I have never broken a bone
-I'm very superstitious
-My nails are always painted
-I rant a lot, especially on twitter
-I'm useless at saving money
-Although I can't drive myself, I love going for late night drives with my boyfriend!

So let's crack on with Fleur's questions:
What are your top five favourite songs?
My choice in music really ranges but my top favourite are: 
Guns and Roses - November Rain
Coldplay - Yellow
Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons - December 1963
Lily Allen - Naive 
Philip Phillips - Home

If you only had a month to live, what would you do?
I hate thinking about stuff like this because I'm quite a spontaneous person, so the idea of knowing what would happen scares me! In all honestly, I wouldn't live my life any different to what I am now. I'm really happy with the direction my life is going in at the moment, but I've always wanted to go on a hot air balloon, go paragliding and visit New York and Rome - so I'd probably cram all of that in!

What is your favourite movie?
I'm a massive chick flick fan but no one can doubt my love for action films so I'd say my favourite film would either be Snatch or James Bond Skyfall.

Where is your favourite place to go shopping for clothes?
I really do shop all over the place but in terms of high streets, I really love Oxford Street and Covent Garden but in terms of actual shops, I love a bit of Topshop, ASOS and Urban Outfitters.

What is your favourite brand of make up?
Prepare yourselves for the massive shock of the century...or not because I'm really predictable but I love MAC for my high end and Rimmel for my high street brand. My makeup collection is mainly these two!

What ONE make up item could you not leave the house without and why?
Hands down foundation, it just hides a multitude of sins and gives me so much more confidence.

What is your biggest accomplishment so far in your life?
I would university. I was genuinely shocked with how well I did at A Level, securing my place at my university and getting a 1st this year! I may have only just completed my first year of uni but I'm proud of myself for how it's gone so far.

What is the first thing you notice about people?
Mouth then their shoes. Not entirely sure why I look at peoples mouths, it's just habit. As for shoes, you really can tell a lot about someone by their shoes!

What are your hobbies?
I don't really have any hobbies apart from blogging!

What is the furthest you've been from home?
I'm taking this question to have meant alone, and in that case it would be the South of France five years ago. I'm really fortunate to have a close bunch of friends and family and straying away from home alone has always freaked me out!

What is your number one on your list of things to do before you die?
Like I said earlier, there's plenty of things that I'd love to do before I go but I'm quite happy just going with the flo. I've learnt a lot in the past year but one thing thats stuck out the most is live for the moment, I'm happy with whatever comes my way and I don't intend to set out and do anything in particular. 

I tag the following to take part:

Rebecca from Nouvelle Beau
Lucy from Lucy Loves Beauty
Lydia from Lydia Rose
Danielle from Danielle Lucyy
Anna from Streonana
Ame from All About Alt
Alice from According to Alice
Louisa from Louise Mary MUA
Kayleigh from Beauty and Bows
Niamh from Niamh etc

Here are the 11 questions so we can get to know more about those who have been tagged:
1. What is your favourite beauty product?
2. What is the reason for why you starting blogging?
3. What is your favourite type of food (ie. chinese, indian, mexican etc) and why?
4. Smokey eyes or a bright lip?
5. What is your favourite season?
6. Biggest pet peeve?
7. Countryside or the city?
8. Is the glass half empty or half full?
9. Would you rather a night in or a night out?
10. If you could a dinner party with only five people of your choice, who would they be and why?
11.  What is the most exciting thing you've ever done?

And that's all folks. I know it's a lengthy post but it's definitely worth it! 
I can't wait to read your posts on the award!

10 comments:

  1. Loveee that you listen to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. I love them haha! Congratulations on your first as well! That's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I abolutely love them! Thanks so much Fleur xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me lovely!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've written a response post! http://allaboutalt.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/all-about-libster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the nomination! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Love your blog and it definitely deserves to be recognised! xx

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for nominating me for this! Just letting you know I will be doing it at some point :-) xx

    ReplyDelete