Thursday 8 August 2013

HAIR UPDATE AND CURRENT HAIR FAVOURITES

So I've just had a haircut and realised I've never posted a single post dedicated to hair products, so here it is!
VO5 HAIR SPRAY, HEAT PROTECTANT AND STYLE SPRAY
  As I'm sure you're all aware, VO5 have given their range a revamp lately and I'm so glad they have. Until about six months ago, I never used heat protectant and I definitely paid the price. My hair was in such bad condition I had to have it all chopped off into a bob and now I never style my hair without the stuff. I'm not too fussy with heat protectant, as long as it does the job I'm happy, but this I really like because it does the job and smells fab.
  The hairspray is probably the best I've ever used. It's got the same smell of the heat protectant, so no horrible vodka smell, and actually works. My hair stays in place without going all crispy and it brushes out really easily. Fave hairspray for sure!
  The style spray is heaven in a bottle. For those days when I have second day hair and I really cannot be bothered to straighten it, I give it a couple of spray of 'Give me texture', a quick scrunch and vallah I got beachy waves making it look like I've made some effort. Because the spray contains a small amount of hairspray the look lasts all day.
ALBERTO BALSAM SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER WITH COCONUT AND LYCHEE
Without a doubt my all time favourite shampoo and conditioner combo. I've tried pretty much everything when it comes to shampoo and conditioner and considering my sister is a hairdresser, I've been informed a lot about shampoos and conditioners I should steer clear from. These babies retail for a mere £1 each and are bloody good value if you ask me! They're the only shampoo/conditioner that actually works on my hair. My hair is oily at the roots and dry on the ends, and this duo leaves my hair soft without looking greasy which is a win win statement. Obviously the fact it smells like coconut makes me love it more!
REDKEN EXTREME CAT
Like I mentioned earlier, my sister is a hairdresser, and one day she arrived home with this amazing product. I suffer from dry ends, not split or damaged, dry and this product helps to refuse them. I totally noticed a massive difference after a couple of uses and it became part of my hair routine very quickly, and has stayed! Out of all the hair products I've ever tried, this is by far my favourite and the one I most highly recommend 

So that's my favourite hair products! Just thought I'd update you guys on my new barnet!
I have a fringe! I haven't had one of these in yearssss. I was so bored of my plain-all-one-length-bob so I thought I'd jazz it up with a fringe! I'm not entirely sure about it, but that's because I'm not used to it but I'm sure I'll warm to it soon.

And that's my hair update and hair loves! What are you hair favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment