Thursday 1 August 2013

JULY FAVOURITES

Hello lovelies! I'm seriously in a state of shock, how is it August already!? I don't know about you but this year is whizzing past for me, and quite frankly I don't like it (it makes me feel old!)
For me, July has been an amazing month, probably the best of the year so far. This month I saw my gorgeous little sister turn 18, had fabulous weather in London and generally just had a month that I've really enjoyed with friends and family.
But anyways, here is my July favourites!
This months favourites include:
Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick in 110 (see swatches here)
Vaseline Spray & Go (see review here)
Anatomicals Spray Misty for Me Facial Spritz
MAC Face and Body Foundation in C2
Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara
Disney Pixar's Monsters University 
MAC FACE AND BODY FOUNDATION:
Rimmel's Match Perfection Foundation in Ivory has been my go to foundation for months but I decided after reading so many good reviews that I wanted to branch out into the world of MAC foundation. As the massive MAC fan that I am, I'm genuinely shocked at myself for only just purchasing my first MAC foundation this month, and oh how I've fallen in love with it! Face and Body foundation is a medium coverage foundation (on me anyways) but is easily buildable. It covers all my imperfections nicely and gives me a fresh look. The product smells lovely and a little bit definitely goes a long way. 
I will always stay true to Match Perfection by Rimmel but MAC Face and Body is just ideal in this warm weather as it stays put all day, so for now it's my statement foundation!

KATE MOSS FOR RIMMEL IN 110
I reviewed this product when I first started blogging about five months ago! I just love the formula of this lipstick as it has a lovely satin formula leaving my lips feeling soft but dries as a matte lipstick, which you all know if my favourite kind of finish for a lipstick. This month I've found myself wearing this shade more than what I usually would, especially whilst I'm out on these gorgeous summer evenings. I would definitely recommend this lipstick to all of you!

JELLY PONG PONG FAIRY LASHES MASCARA
Move over Benefit They're Real Mascara, I may have just found a mascara I love more, shocking right? I'm not suggesting this is the holy grail of mascaras for one second, but then again I'm not saying it's far off! I just loveee the formula of this mascara. It gives me lovely spread out lashes with the perfect amount of volume. I must admit, I'm not a massive fan over the wand or the packaging but due to the results that this mascara gives, I'm just going to have to lump it. 
VASELINE SPRAY & GO MOISTURISER 
If you check out my previous post, you'll see how much I love this moisturiser. I'm not going to going into depth as I've already done a post on this, but basically this moisturiser does exactly what it says it will and is definitely my new favourite moisturiser.

ANATOMICALS SPRAY MISTY FOR ME FACIAL SPRITZ
I received this is my last glossybox and I'm so grateful I did. I already have a couple of facial spritzers but I just felt like they did nothing for me, so I naturally I was reluctant to give this one a go. This facial spritz isn't like the rest, definitely not, it actually leaves me feeling refreshed and nourishes my skin. Especially because of the gorgeous weather that we've had in London this past month, this product has become very handy and I haven't started my day without it the whole month!
DISNEY PIXAR'S MONSTERS UNIVERSITY
Okay so I'm aware this isn't a beauty favourite, but I just love Monsters Inc and Monsters University so I thought it deserved a mention. I am a massive fan of Disney Pixar but after seeing Monsters University a couple of weeks ago, I'm very confident in saying it is now my favourite Disney Pixar film! I won't ruin the plot for those who haven't seen it yet and wish to do so, but I will say how they've incorporated Monsters Inc into Monsters University is beyond clever and it's an amazing film!

And that's my favourite products (and film) from July. Hoping August will be just as good as this month!
How was July for you? What were your favourites this month?

2 comments:

  1. What a fab post!
    I also recently received the facial spritz in my Glossybox and I love it. Perfect timing for this weather definitely! My boyfriend also loves it so he's taking it away with him on holiday next week haha.

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I don't blane your boyfriend, it's such a good idea! Xx

      Delete