Wednesday 14 August 2013

PRAIRIE CHARMS - PROJECT BLOGGER

I was recently contacted by Prairie Charms on Twitter to take part in Project Blogger, and I obviously leaped at the chance. Prairie Charms are a super cute online shop that sells headbands, jewellery and all kinds of pretty hair accessories. Not only do they sell lovely items, they donate 10% of all profits to Great Ormond Street Hospital's 'Kiss it better Campaign' - a company with good morals who sell good products, what more could you want?
I selected two items from the Prairie Charms website, the Rachelle Multi-Wrap and the Phoebe Floral Crown.
Phoebe Floral Crown
Rachelle Multi Wrap (can be used as a headband, necklace or bracelet)
Prairie Charms also offer their customers a free item when they send over £10, and I received a Maddy Glitter Heart Clip as mine.

Prairie Charms is an adorable online shop that offers products at very reasonable prices so if I was you I would check it out asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment