Monday 5 August 2013

REVIEW - SHOWER GEL AND SHOWER CREAM

I love anything with a fresh fruity scent so naturally I was ecstatic to see that my mum had picked up these two beauties from Boots and couldn't wait to give them a whirl.
I am literally OBSESSED with coconut scents at the moment, shampoo, shower gel, perfume, moisturiser - the list is endless so of course I was going to try out Coconut kiss first.
This cheap and cheerful shower cream definitely packs a punch. Let's be honest, it's a shower cream so it's not going to make my skin any better. But, and a massive but, it leaves me smelling like a coconut dream and I just love it! I really like the formula of this shower cream, it lathers up into a lovely foam and the smell lasts a good while.
After using coconut kiss, I had high expectations for cherry blast- which is slightly different as it's a shower gel instead of a cream. I've always preferred using shower creams because I just think they feel nicer on the skin, but I actually love this shower gel. The smell reminds me of those cherry sweets you get in Haribos, so in other words it's beyond lush! Unlike most shower gels, it has a nice formula. It's not running like most shower gels, lathers up really quickly and like I've said a thousand times, smells amazing.

I really am loving this fruity collection from Radox, but these two products just hit the nail on the head for me!
Have you tried them? Did you like them?

Radox Coconut Kiss and Cherry Blast widely available from Boots or boots,com for £1 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment