Sunday 1 September 2013

AUGUST FAVOURTIES

Like I say every month, I'm genuinely gobsmacked at how fast this year is going! Crazy to think it's A/W already, still feels like summer to me! So anyways, this month I've used my regular faves (Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing gel, Vaseline Spray and Go, Garnier Moisture Match etc etc) but these few bits have become staple favourites for me throughout this month.

First up is Superdrug's Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser:
See my full review here - I've really loved this product this month. It's so moisturising and creamy and leaves my skin feeling nourished and refreshed. It also smells fab and is super cheap and do you know what, I'd even say I love it as much as Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing gel!

Urban Fudge Iced Raspberry and Vanilla Hairspray
I know hairspray isn't the best thing for your hair but I just can't help but use it on a very regular basis. The thing I love about this hairspray is not the fact that it tastes so yum but because it doesn't leave my hair all crispy and feeling dry. It keeps my hair in place and smelling nice without the dry crunchy feeling - by far the best hairspray I have ever used.

Emite Makeup eyelash curlers
Love love LOVE these curlers. I've never tried any eyelash curlers that are amazing as these ones. I actually received them in my August Glossybox and haven't put them down since!

MAC Face and Body in C2 and Rimmel Match Perfection in 010
Recently I've been loving mixing these two foundations together to create a base that I adore. One pump of each of these mix together mixes my skin perfectly and gives me an even base that stays on all day and I haven't used any foundations since!

The Body Shop Peppermint Foot Scrub
See full review here - Needless to say this product has become a saviour for me this month. It does exactly what it's meant to do and smells sosososo nice! I love the texture of this product and the results are unbelievable! 

And that's this month's favourites! I hope you all have an amazing September and speak to you soon!
What were your favourites this month?




No comments:

Post a Comment