Thursday 24 April 2014

REVIEW: GARNIER ULTIMATE BLENDS SHAMPOO AND 1 MINUTE TREATMENT

My hair has never been an easy one to tame so I'm constantly looking for something new to and test. I've dabbled in my fair share of hair products, finding some I absolutely adore and some I absolutely detest, but after a while I seem to go off them and end up back on hunt for something I like again.
Although I suffer from really dry hair, I never really bother with conditioner as I find it makes my hair feel heavy and greasy so I usually stick to shampooing my hair every two days and applying a quick treatment on it every four days, and for me this definitely works better. 

 But anyways, I was shopping the other day I noticed these on offer in Boots, had a sniff and took them straight to the till. The promise of super-sleek smoothness and the rich smell of coconut was something I couldn't refuse!

The shampoo lathers up nicely and washes out easily to leave my hair feeling very clean and smelling beeeeeautiful! The treatment only requires one minute of your time so it's so easy and I love it as it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy and has tamed my frizzy mess.

Garnier Ultimate Blends come in a variety of types to suit all hair and are available at Boots, Superdrug and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment