Tuesday 3 June 2014

MAY BIRCHBOX (WHICH I RECEIVED IN JUNE)

I'm usually a faithful lover of the Glossybox's, but lately they've been a bit pants so this month I decided to give Birchbox ago, and I was pleasantly surprised!
What I like about Birchbox is how they tailor the box to your beauty profile, meaning you'll only receive samples that you want to try and I found with Glossybox, the boxes were so generic and I wasn't trying half of the products I was getting. Oh and Birchbox are on fire right now, look how pretty this box is!

Benefit They're Real Mascara // Sample size
As you all well know, I love this mascara so this sample size will be perfect just to keep in my bag or my upcoming holiday!

Soigné Nail Lacquer - Persimmon // Full size
The colour of this shade is a shade I would definitely have picked, so that a bonus! After searching through some google pages, I've seen some really good review so I'm excited to give this ago.

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser // Sample size
I've heard so many good things about this cleanser, but I've never ventured out to try this and now I've got the sample, I can't exactly refuse. I like how they've supplied a Muslin Cloth with the cleanser too!

Beauty Protecter Protect Shampoo and Conditioner // Sample size
This duo promises to recuse my damaged hair so I've got high hopes and I'm excited to try these out! They also smell sooooo nice!

Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath and Shower Oil // Sample size
I'm not usually a fan of any bath oils but this smells really refreshing so it should be interesting to try. All the reviews I've read rave about this product so I'll let you guys know in a few days of what I think about it.

What do you think about May's Birchbox?

SHOP THE POST:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment