Tuesday 26 August 2014

ALMOST GONE #1

Today I'm talking about some products that have had some serious loving lately, resulting in them being almost gone, so it's time they had a mini review.
I've been on a bit of a spending spree lately, buying loads of new products to try so it's taken me some time to almost used them up, but nevertheless, here they are!

I've loved the No7 Lash Impact mascara since it was first realised. It grabs every lash, lengthens and volumes and doesn't smudge all over my face. When I first started using it, I claimed it was my 'holy grail' mascara but I'm starting to eat my words. Don't get me wrong, it's a fab mascara but I've found ones that I love just as much.
I really like the Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-up remover and I know it's just an eye makeup remover, but it manages to get every piece of mascara off with ease - even waterproof mascara. I never feel like I have to scrub my eyes to get it off, but I would suggest you give it a good shake first!
I'm a lazy person when it comes to moisturising my body so I normally stick with Vaseline Spray & Go but I've really been enjoying using the Superdrug Vitamin E All Over Body cream lately. It smells fab, sinks in quick and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I cannot tell you how much I love the La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I, it's seriously heaven in a bottle! If you've read my full review (available here) you'll know how much I rave about this product. It clears my skin up instantly without being harsh on my skin. If you haven't tried it, you need to!
My hair has been so limp and lifeless lately, it is like all the volume has disappeared. For a month I've been trying out the Amara Volume Boost Spray and I've really noticed a difference. It just gives a natural looking boost without it being obvious and leaves no residue. 

The Nivea Daily Essentials Light Moisutrising Day Cream for normal/combination skin is nothing fancy but it sure is effective. This moisturiser is refreshing, leaves my skin feeling soft and ready for makeup. It sinks into the skin quickly and never clogs my pores.
I'm pretty sure I've told you about the Umberto Giannini Frizzi Hair Mask before but it honestly is my favourite hair mask by a mile and you can read the full review here. My hair is really dry and the only thing that helps is this. It nourishes in seconds without leaving my hair heavy and banishes frizz away! One mascara that has had my attention lately is the Maxfactor 2000 Calorie Mascara. It can really hold a curl and adds so much volume and definition. It doesn't smudge or flake and if I want a fuller look, I can easily add more layers without it clumping.
I can't believe I've almost run out of this polish, I hardly ever use up nail polishes! I love the effect of the Barry M Aquarium Nail Paints and Treasure Chest it my favourite shade by far. It looks gorgeous by itself and over other polishes as it has different size flecks of gold and rose gold pink sequins running throughout. Oh but p.s. it's a pain in the backside to remove! Other than that, it lasts ages and looks so nice.

SHOP THE POST:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment