Friday 29 August 2014

AUGUST FAVOURITES

Is it just me or is this year flying by? I don't remember last year going this quick!? But here we are again, another month and another set of monthly favourites so let's crack on!

If you've read my most recent review, you'll know I'm a fan of the Rimmel Wonder'Full mascara. It gives good volume with lots of definition whilst still leaving my lashes feeling like they've had some much needed love. On the topic of TLC, in comes Sally Hansen's Maximum Growth Nail Polish. I won't say too much because I'm planning on giving it a full review soon but it's really improved the condition of my nails recently and I love it so much. Another polish that's had a lot of loving lately is Topshop Nails in Wide Awake. I completely forgot I had this shade but I've fallen back in love and it's been my mani all month! The formula of Topshop nail polishes are fab and the colour range is amazing.
Peach is one of my favourites colours so there's no surprise that the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Blusher in Onamatopeacha has been my blush of choice this month. If you want to know more, you can read the full review here.
When it comes to skincare, I'm constantly trying out new products - mainly miniatures I receive in beauty boxes - in order to create my perfect skincare routine. I seriously cannot get enough of the Urban Veda Purifying Exfoliating Facial Polish. I've just purchased a full sized tube because I absolutely adore it. Nothing leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean like this does and it's so gentle on my skin, which is ideal for the forever changing weather we're experiencing in London! Maybe this 'one minute it's sunny, one minute it's pouring down' is to blame for my extremely dry hands. I've mentioned my love for this before in my The Good, The Bad and The Best series and honestly, it's amazing stuff. It always leaves my hands feeling soft and nourished with the most sweet and delightful scent.

SHOP THE POST
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment