Tuesday 5 August 2014

JULY FAVOURITES

I know everyone says it every month, but seriously, is it just me or is this year is going so quick? Another month down means another month of favourites and I haven't really been using anything out of the ordinary this month, but I have been trying out new products. Without further ado, here are my July favourites:

For those who don't know, blue is my favourite colour, so when summer comes around I need every blue nail polish in sight. Recently I've been adoring the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail paints in the shades Blueberry, Sugar Apple and Damson. Like all Barry M polishes, the formula is fab with a great selection of colours.
One perfume I can't get enough of this month is CK In2U by Calvin Klein. My lovely friend Jess gave me this for my belated birthday present and I just love it so much. I'm rubbish at describing scents but it has a really fresh smell that is so uplifting and lasts a good few hours.
This month I've also loved using my new ebay brushes. They are the 10 piece 'kabuki style professional makeup brushes' and considering I paid less than £10 for 10 brushes, I'm amazed. The set comes with five face brushes and five brushes for the eyes. I've always preferred synthetic hair brushes and these are so soft! I find they blend makeup with ease, are easy to clean and feel so lovely on my skin.

Those who are regular readers of my blog will know I'm a lazy person when it comes to moisturising my body but I've promised myself I would get out of the bad habit. I've been loving The Body Shop Body Butter in Shea because its creamy, nourishing and I'm not waiting long before it's sunk into my skin. I just love the smell and consistency of this butter!
And finally to finish of the month of July are a pair of tweezers that I have fallen head over heels for. Let's just say I have stubborn eyebrow hairs that even Tweezerman's have struggled to remove in the past. But for these? It's a walk in the park. I got these in a set from Bella and Bear (see full review here) and they get every last tiny hair. Heaven in the form of tweezers? Oh I think so.

What were your favourite products for July?

SHOP THE POST
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints in Damson, Blueberry and Sugar Apple
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment