Friday 8 August 2014

REVIEW - SOAP & GLORY SEXY MOTHER BLUSHER

Whilst I was browsing my local Boots store the other week I noticed Soap & Glory had an offer of three for two and this stick blusher really caught me eye. I've never been a massive fan of cream blush but I thought I'd make an exception; one because Soap & Glory never disappoints me and two because it's in stick formation. I secretly prefer products that come like this because they're perfect on days when I want to wear makeup but I can't be bothered!
Also, can we all take a moment to appreciate the name of this product. If 'Sexy Mother Blusher' wasn't clever enough, they named this shade 'Onamatopeacha'! Genius! And the blusher itself? Amazing.

Onamatopeacha is a gorgeous coral pinky orange cream blusher with tiny flecks of gold shimmer running throughout, which creates such a lovely glow upon the cheeks. Like most cream blushers it dries to a powder finish and is super easy to blend. It creates almost a glowy stain which I personally love.
I'm sure this shade will suit every skin tone and the formula is faultless! Let's just say I'll be popping down to my local drugstore in about thirty minutes to pick up the other two shades...

Have you tried the Sexy Mother Blusher? What did you think?

SHOP THE POST:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment